Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$87
PricelineUS$87
WyndhamUS$87
Expedia.comUS$87
Agoda.comUS$87
Lol.travelUS$104
All reviews cracker barrel king suite stay there again next morning comfortable beds yogurt great stay breakfast room scrambled eggs biscuits hot breakfast pet dog georgia truck chain inns
Selected filters
Reviewed March 25, 2021

Upon check in and check out it appeared that one guy was running both Baymount and the La Quinta motel both side by side. It took him for ever to get to the front desk watched him come from next door. I booked here because they say they have bus and Rv parking. I did park there as told but made it had for other guest Oh well no one hit me or shot me. Place was clean but the heater sounded like a truck was running in the room next to you. These grab a bag breakfast sure suck. If they stay with that garbage after this COVID-19 is over I’m done with Wyndham motels for ever .

Date of stay: March 2021
Guest Relations Manager, Other at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Calhoun, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

I'm sorry to hear that your most recent stay with us did not meet your expectations of quality service, accommodations, and hospitality. In regards to the front desk staff member, I will address your concerns and make sure this behavior doesn't happen. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention so that we can make sure no future guest experiences the same inconvenience.

Reviewed February 17, 2021

Dirty on the hallway , dirty in the room and old accesories on bathroom.. .poor quality & expensive rate!
willl definetky not go back to this location! The doors on elevator closed after 1 minute , the microwave was dirty , the covers on the bed were full of stains and the smell in the room was really unpleasent.

Date of stay: February 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that your stay was less than perfect.

Reviewed December 31, 2020

Room was clan and quiet and the staff was helpful recommend this hotel and we have stayed here in the past with our dog
Hotel is dog friendly

Why is there a 200 word min on the reviews it causes unnecessary input from the customer and when I read the reviews don’t like to read a book

Trip adviser please eliminate the minimum word count on reviews

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kirtan Patel, Owner at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Calhoun, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2021

Greetings, Thank you for the lovely review, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 30, 2020

No covid worries here! Very clean and friendly staff. No extra fee for a pet! Fresh coffee available. My pet had to go outside at 2:00am and staff girl was cleaning reception area!! There are plenty of restaurants and stores nearby.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Greetings, Thank you for the lovely review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 8, 2020

Stayed here before and it was fine. This time, however, was not good. Many “out-of-the-way” surfaces in the room (chair legs, lamp frame, etc.) were coated with dust, soap scum clouded the bath fixtures, the bed appeared to have been slept in and someone else’s hair was between the sheets. Will never return.

Date of stay: October 2020
Lauren Johnson, Owner at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Calhoun, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your valued feedback! I am saddened to hear that you were not satisfied with your guest room. Please rest assured we are taking the appropriate measures to address any and all of your concerns to make sure this a one time occurrence. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again with future travels.