Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
QualityUS$72
FindHotelUS$85
PricelineUS$72
Hotels.comUS$85
Expedia.comUS$85
ZenHotels.comUS$102
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2020

This was our first time staying here. We were very pleased with our room. we booked a king suite. The rooms were very nice and clean. I am not sure how old this one is but the decor was really nice and it seems to be reasonably new. We had two TVs which was nice since i am an early riser and like to watch while he sleeps. They use Direct and have plenty of channels. There were plenty of nice white towels and hot water. i can’t speak of the breakfast because we didn’t try it. Whatever they had was a limited breakfast due to Covid. Great stay and we will certainly stay here again if in the area.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2020 via mobile

Fell short of Choice Hotel standards in relation to pricing for available amenities. Poor Cjoice Privilege pricing and unlike the info provided by this location on our previous stay, best pricing was not the case. Advertising in local magazine is somewhat vague in honouring coupon pricing. Probably would not stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 13, 2020

We spent one night here last month as we were traveling through Calhoun. The is a Waffle House, Shoney's and Arby's very close by to pick up some food if you just want a quick meal. The staff was friendly and the room was clean. We could not hear the interstate traffic from our room.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed October 5, 2019

I had to go to Calhoun, Georgia for my job so I booked a room at The Quality Inn in Calhoun for a weeks stay. I usually try to stay away from Quality Inns because I have had issues at other Quality Inns, but this was surprisingly a very good Quality Inn. The front desk staff was very professional. The rooms were very clean and the housekeeping was very friendly. I would definitely recommend this Quality Inn to people traveling in that area. There is a Shoney's just right across the street if you do not want to drive anywhere. Also, it is just off of I-75 but it was surprisingly quiet there as well. I had a good stay.

Room tip: I just like the first floor because I don't have to lug my equipment upstairs.
Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2019

This is a really nice hotel an close to everything. Staff was accommodating and helpful. Perfect for a night stay for any getaway. Breakfast was about the same as every Quality Inn. Free. Room was comfortable, pull out coach was good enough for a 9 year old, but it needs a new mattress, but for a kids it was good.

Date of stay: November 2018