Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$55
Hotels.com
WyndhamUS$55
PricelineUS$55
Expedia.comUS$55
Lol.travelUS$72
1,005 results
All reviews front desk room was clean old lady sausage the breakfast area breakfast attendant waffles a great stay southern hospitality hot breakfast biscuits free breakfast great price would stay here again parking lot thelma florida
Selected filters
Reviewed March 30, 2021 via mobile

Excellent staff! Courteous, attentive to details, excellent view of mountain, and as a widow I felt very safe and cared for.
Very clean and everything you might need was there. Small fridge, iron, hairdryer, ice and more. I will definitely return if I ever had that way again

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank katecheaney
Reviewed March 21, 2021 via mobile

Room was basic and clean. I wasn’t worried much about the room, but we were lucky enough to have a huge party apparently outside our window until the wee hours of the morning. Barely slept as the other guests were extremely loud right outside our door.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 620karenb620
Reviewed January 9, 2021 via mobile

We were in town for the holiday....stayed here...very clean and staff were awesome..they made sure we were well taken care of...very safe and close to 75...will definitely stay again....we were very satisfied

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sam P, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Calhoun, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2021

Dear Guest ,I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience at Super8 In Calhoun. Your satisfaction and continued trust in use are our top priorities. I’ll use your feedback to continue to provide the best possible stay. we look forward to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

Management

Reviewed November 6, 2020

The room and property seemed to be exceptionally clean. The staff was helpful and friendly. I have stayed here before and everything seem to be much cleaner. I realize breakfast is harder now but maybe a little more effort here

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Management

Reviewed September 18, 2020

The Super 8 is great if you just need a place to drop at the end of the day. The room is basic but clean and has everything one would need for a few days. There is now even a washer and dryer on site which is very convenient. The staff is courteous and helpful. Pool looked refreshing but closed due to covid. Breakfast now grab and go due to covid. Can't wait until they get back to "normal". My only complaint is room was a little damp.

Date of stay: September 2020
Sam P, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Calhoun, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2020

Thank you dear Guest for staying with us at Super 8 Calhoun and taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased that you had a great ,clean stay with comfortable beds and our staff will be delighted to hear your feedback. Thank you again for your kind words and we will be more then happy to serve you on your next visit to Calhoun, GA.

Management.