Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$50
Hotels.com
FindHotelUS$50
PricelineUS$50
Expedia.comUS$50
eDreamsUS$50
All reviews room was clean front desk staff other hotels walmart rates
Selected filters
Reviewed November 28, 2020

The best part of my stay was the third shift receptionist, Tayler. She made me feel at home away from home. The other receptionists are all very helpful and receptive, but Tayler made my experience the best it can be.

Date of stay: November 2020
Online Review Team Experience, Other at Motel 6 Canton, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2020

Thank you for taking time to share your review with us. We're happy to hear the stay was great and appreciate you recognizing the great service provided by our staff. We hope to see you soon, Safe Travels!
Nancy Y.
#Team6

Reviewed August 8, 2020

Avoid this hotel. Hostile staff, dirty, broken appliances, terrible beds, criminal activity, failed to refund our deposit. We complained about the phone and were served with a criminal trespass notice! You do not want to stay here!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Lilith V, Other at Motel 6 Canton, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2020

On behalf of Motel 6, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience you incurred while our guest as this is not our standard. We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate you taking time to review your experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed July 9, 2020

Megan was very helpful with every thing, she was the best manger there. She took care of every thing I needed when I stayed there. Megan made sure my rates did not change and that I paid a very resonable rate every time i extened my stay.

Room tip: rooms just around the front desk corner are were the best rooms.
Date of stay: June 2020

Reviewed January 26, 2020 via mobile

About what you’d expect for the money. Friendly staff. Needs some repairs but rooms are comfortable. Good location. Stayed here 13 weeks for work and it served the purpose. It’s a great deal considering the other hotels in town are at double the price. Walmart and many restaurants within walking distance.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Lilith V, Other at Motel 6 Canton, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2020

Hi Jordan,

Thank you for taking time to share your review with us. We love hearing from our guests and are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Safe Travels.

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

I stayed a night here with my sons as we were bringing my oldest son back to school after the holidays. The outside looks nice, the lobby area is clean and decent but after you purchase your room and turn down the hall you realize you’ve been scammed. Lol now I’m exaggerating a little the room was clean, snd decent but one of the bees was broken and they both were hard and uncomfortable. I would’ve recommended and won’t stay again

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Katrina,
Thank you for providing feedback. Your experience is important to us and we appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. We hope for the opportunity to improve your experience with us. Please visit again.