Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$125
Hampton.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
PricelineUS$125
Lol.travelUS$153
All reviews cracker barrel front desk wedding party beds were very comfortable would definitely stay here again the breakfast area georgia accommodations interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed November 5, 2020

Great hotel and very friendly people. The hotel management appears to be on top of requirements for sanitation during the pandemic. The rooms were clean and staff were helpful. Special notice is due for Deborah at check in. She is very personable and a delight to deal with. She is a definite asset to your organization. This same tribute can also be said about Shina at check out.

Date of stay: October 2020
Hampton Inn Canton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Canton, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2020

Thank you for your positive comments. I will be sure to share your review with Deborah and the rest of the staff.

Reviewed September 30, 2020

Stayed 2 nights here.
The rooms are a nice size but greatly need an update, ESPECIALLY the CARPET. The carpet doesn't look clean and is very worn.

Breakfast wasn't very good, pre-made breakfast sandwiches/muffins, but limited due to COVID I'm sure. They did have beer and pretzels from 5-7, which was a nice bonus.

There are a LOT of restaurants close by. A Cracker Barrel within walking distance.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank AlabamaMinnie0924

Thank you for your comments, we look forward to every opportunity to improve and upgrade our property to meet and exceed Hilton standards. Our guest experiences are critical to our future success.

Reviewed September 11, 2020 via mobile

I am visiting my son’s family for two nights in the Canton area and decided to book this property for my stay.

I arrived at 13:00 on Sept. 10. Reception had a plexiglass shield barrier during checkin. The website indicated that they offered keyless access to the rooms through my iPhone. She did not inquire if I wanted this option, but proceeded to hand me two keycards. She was not wearing gloves and did not have a mask. I did have my mask on.

This morning I went to their abbreviated breakfast offering at 06:55. The front desk was not attended. She was back in the kitchen area restocking the breakfast area. NO mask, NO gloves. She was helping an elderly lady peel off the paper from a muffin. She also had not turned on the juice dispenser. I think the breakfast hours were to have started at 06:00. The coffee was tepid in temperature. I took the offerings to my room and microwaved the coffee to an acceptable temperature.

The ice machine on the second floor had a sign on the door indicating you were to go to another floor for ice. I figured that this was a precaution to reduced traffic. That was until I read another review from a customer before the pandemic indicating the ice machine on floor two was not operating.

The room itself was satisfactory. Some touch up paint in spots are needed. The lighting could have been brighter for my ancient eyes. In fact the bulb in the reading lamp behind the easy chair was burned out.

The AC was also an issue. There is a thermostat on the wall near the entrance to the room that seems to be operational. The temperature was displayed, but any attempt to change the temperature from this device was not heeded. I finally went to the window unit and was able to control the room temperature. Why not put a little sign somewhere indicating this issue.

This is not Hilton/Hampton Inn quality that I amused to experiencing.

On the plus side, they have instituted limited housekeeping to an on request basis. I asked for the room to be made up between 10:00 and 12:00 today. I got back at 12:15 to find the room had been refreshed.

I may try another property on my next visit to visit my son’s family.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for your comments. Your input is appreciated as we continue to navigate changes aimed at improving our guest experience. We would be happy to have you stay with us on your next visit.

Reviewed August 30, 2020 via mobile

Hotel was very clean and it was also located in a great area, surrounded by Restaurants and shops. The hotel also took COVID-19 very serious and had great procedures in place for the safety of the guess. Very happy with Hilton quality.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank carlos_5757

COVID-19 is a serious issue; we take the necessary steps to provide the best guest experience possible during the pandemic. I appreciate you sharing your experience during your stay.

Reviewed July 29, 2020 via mobile

We had to go to Canton for a family medical emergency. This was the first time we have stayed in a hotel since the Corona Virus pandemic began. I have stayed at many Hilton Hotels in the past and decided to book here thinking they would be best to handle the cleaning and virus protocols. The room was sealed off when we got there and I assumed was cleaned. The problem was it was damp and humid in the room. We think they cleaned the carpet and it wasn’t dried. When we took our shoes off, we could feel the damp carpet on our feet. And as we settled in, we could feel the dampness in the room. We were happy to leave in the am. I guess I expect more from Hilton. I applaud them for cleaning the carpets, but dry it out before you book the room.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience. I apologize we did not meet your expectations during your stay. I hope that you will allow us to earn your future business.