“Monday lobster night”

Goin' Coastal Sustainable Seafood Joint
Reserve with OpenTable
Goin' Coastal Sustainable Seafood Joint is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 183 Restaurants in Canton
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main Street
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Well I will start by saying my husband & I have eaten 3 xs this month. The 1st time I has the lobster bisque w/brandy, quite good. My husband had the crab app which was loaded with crab. Of course we had salad n little muffins which was good. We both had amberjack coastal way and we both thought it was fabulous. The 2nd time same apps and I had the shrimp n grits and my husband had the pompano. When they say fresh it's fresh, not frozen fresh. If they run out don't be disappointed cause it's that fresh n you must make reservations. 3rd time I was there for Monday lobster night n my husband had covino. Both dishes fresh and great. We'd never heard of covino snd we do fish. We live in Blue Ridge and it's always worth my trip. The manager is Josh and is astounding even offered to go to their sister restaurant for something they were out of for me. Originally from Naples Fl so we know our seafood. Their staff will accommodate you if they can. Hope you enjoy yourself.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Their Oysters are good and their oysters Rockefeller is fabulous .
They have fresh fish delivered daily.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

My wife and I were there for lunch during the week. I had the crab cake sandwich and my wife had a shrimp salad. The crab cake sandwich was amazing. Great but, sauce, and not too much filler in the crab cake. It was also cooked perfectly for the sandwich.

Prices are also very reasonable and we will be back because of that (oh and the fact that the food is amazing). The staff was attentive and very helpful.

They did have local brews on draft which is always something I look for.

I would be curious to see what their dinner crowd looks like, either way a jewel in downtown Canton.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

This is one of the best seafood restaurants that I have ever been too and it is right in my area. My wife and I went to the beach during spring break. We ate at several seafood restaurants and couldn't wait to get back to Canton for some decent seafood. There is a reason these guys are always packed. They are great. They have some of the freshest fish I have ever tasted and a great menu as well. The staff is great as well. I read the very few bad reviews and had to laugh. Someone is always going to complain about something. The world isn't perfect. Advice: if you want to go there on discount oyster night or any other special they are running, you better get there as close to 5 as possible because they will most likely run out by 6. That's how busy they are. It's just common sense. Great job !!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Love their fresh fish dishes, but also have amazing oysters, shrimp salad, burgers (pimento cheese & bacon...yumm!). Great for date night as well as client luncheons. Atmosphere is not too loud, open dining or booths and separate bar area.