“Date night”

Goin' Coastal Sustainable Seafood Joint
Reserve with OpenTable
Goin' Coastal Sustainable Seafood Joint is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 190 Restaurants in Canton
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main Street
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were out for a trip to the Canton theater and while we were driving I found this restaurant online. I was very impressed with the menu so we decided to eat there. The hostess wasn't sure f they could seat us since we didn't have a reservation but they were able to seat us...and we are both glad they did. The good was AMAZING. The fish was fresh and well seasoned and perfectly cooked. I love the fact that they are a sustainable seafood place as well. The waitress was great and one of the owners was there speaking to people and helping to clear dishes or deliver food as needed. We will be returning to this restaurant and also checkin out its sister place Downtown Kitchen which is just a block or so away.

Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

Really outstanding food quality and service. We'd not made reservations having decided to give it a try for a table at the last minute. The only seats available were at the kitchen bar and they were awesome. Watching the activity and coordination while enjoying the terrific food and drink made for a wonderful evening.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

Always a great selection of food! Great draft beer selection for me and wines for the wife. They always have daily specials and its a great place to go for lunch too. You must try the Pimento Cheese burger.

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

This is a real chef restaurant. Next time I will try the lobster bisque.
World class peanut butter pie.
Be sure to make reservations on line. Not a walk in restaurant.

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Had lunch today at Goin Costal and was disappointed in my entree . I ordered the Cesar Salad with grilled shrimp . I was expecting true grilled shrimp , but it was baby salad shrimp , I saw a Shrimp Po boy delivered to a table and it had the same size shrimp . I have never ever seen a seafood restaurant serve shrimp like that , unless it is a drive through fast good place . The Cesar Salad was very good , but not the shrimp . My husband ordered the fried shrimp to which he said was very good . The only reason I did not send my Salad back was because we had an appointment we had to get too .
The service was excellent but I believe the server should let you know that this is popcorn shrimp not grilled shrimp .