Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$94
Expedia.comUS$68
eDreamsUS$68
TripadvisorUS$68
ZenHotels.comUS$94
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 19, 2019

A very rude employee at the check-in counter began my initial experience. I politely requested a ground floor room in the back. I was told no ground floor rooms were available. Oh, well. Insult to injury, the front desk Gestapo asks me if I have I pet and that there are no dogs allowed. I told her I don’t remember packing a dog but I’ll check to be certain.

I get to my room and the desk chair is broken. I will not raise from the lowest position. I called the front desk attendant to ask for a new chair. Nothin’ doin’.

The Internet impossible to access because the instructions on the card in the room were wrong.

All of the laminated information cards in the room (TV listings, dining, green information) were filthy. They look like they have never been cleaned. The pad of paper still had notes from a previous guest. Bring plenty of hand sanitizer to this place.

On the plus side, my room was equipped with a nice new ironing board and iron.

The Beds were fairly confortable, clean, and the mattresses felt relatively new.

The bathroom was clean except for a filthy exhaust fan cover that looked like it hadn’t been attended to since it was installed.

A noisy refrigerator compressor meant turning off the fridge to be able to sleep.

Overall value considering service, quality, and price: C-minus.

Date of stay: October 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Canton, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2019

jetsmoother,

We are apologizing for the rudeness that our staff showed during your stay with us. We do not tolerate such kind of behavior from any of our staff and management. You are welcome to contact us at the Hotel, should you have any other concerns about your stay. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for choosing our hotel and hope you give us a
chance to serve you again and experience the improvements we have made with our service.

Reviewed October 2, 2019

Staff is friendly. Rooms are clean, as in walk barefoot on the floor clean. Beds are comfortable. The only complaint we have was when we arrived the air conditioner was completely off. It had been in the upper 90's that day. It took most of the night to cool the room. This did not happen last year, so it could have been an overlook.

Date of stay: September 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nilesh P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Canton, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2019

mikatkait,

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and
accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 22, 2019

I have stayed here several times, and there is a reason I keep coming back. The owners take great pride in this establishment, and it shows. They are accommodating, polite, and everything is SPOTLESS in the rooms and on the grounds. I won't stay anywhere else when I visit Canton.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Canton, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2019

Hi paige930,

I am so glad to hear from you and to discover that you enjoyed your stay with us so much and we thank you for sharing this five star review of our hospitality and service. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We are all looking forward to your next visit and hope it will be just as enjoyable.

Reviewed August 8, 2019

Staff is always nice. Rooms are clean w/o a bunch of air freshener. Good value and the beds are great. Have stayed many times for business. The only complaint would be some of the remote guide buttons don't work.

Date of stay: July 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Canton, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2019

G Z,

We thank you for your comments regarding the cleanliness of our property and our great value. Our ultimate ambition is to provide a five star experience, and we are thrilled to learn that we have succeeded. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next stay in the area.

Reviewed July 1, 2019

This gem of a 'motor inn' was the perfect solution for a multiple night stay while we were in Canton for business. Our room appeared to have been recently renovated. While the room was not 'expansive', it was very comfortable for two people. The bed was super comfortable; the refrigerator was a nice size and the microwave worked great. The newer TV had a variety of premium channels available at no extra charge. Our room was promptly cleaned each day, and the entire staff was very courteous and accommodating. Our Canton stay at this Days Inn was terrific!

Date of stay: June 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Canton, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2019

Hello OldManWanderer,

On behalf of my entire team of Days Inn by Wyndham Canton, we would like to thank you for your wonderful review and for noticing our recent updates that we have made to our hotel. Our ultimate ambition is to provide a five star experience the best value for your money, and we are thrilled to learn that we have succeeded. We look forward to serving you again and giving you another five star experience.