Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
QualityUS$89
PricelineUS$89
FindHotelUS$89
Hotels.comUS$89
Expedia.comUS$89
StayForLongUS$123
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2020 via mobile

Traveling from Florida to Blue Ridge mountains and decided to spend the night here. Front desk area was clean and staff was friendly but it went downhill from there. Online price was $5 less then walk up price. Got to room and remote for TV doesn’t turn on TV. Front desk informs us to manually turn tv on from the back of TV. Remote doesn’t turn TV off either. Get out of bed and unplug! Hairdryer in bathroom was sticky and dirty and didn’t work. Tub was discolored and dirty. Homeless
People were sitting on grass outside back door - our room was next to the back door. Very noisy upstairs well past midnight - jumping, doors slamming and loud voices. Air conditioning did not work efficiently- very warm in the room all night and temp was set at 71. Breakfast was suppose to go till 10am. 9:57 it was closed down. Very sad for the money spent! Will not be back.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here on the night of October 26th. The first room we were assigned smelled like stale cigarette smoke, but they quickly located us to another room. The room was clean. However, it was an extremely noisy night. We heard people yelling, doors slamming, dogs barking and could even smell someone smoking pot.
The breakfast was good and there was a good selection. However, even at breakfast my husband comments, "this has possibly been the noisiest place I've ever stayed in."

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2019

My family stayed here for one night while we were in the area for a wedding. We arrived about 30 minutes before check in and they found rooms for us. The place was clean and very nice for the price we paid. It's located next to a cool bar (the Icehouse) that's worth a stop in. We were up before breakfast was being served since we had an early flight, but it seemed to carry all your traditional breakfast items.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed July 13, 2019

My daughter and I were in Canton looking for a home for her because of job relocation.
Expected to stay two days, had to extend to six days. Property was very clean and the room was especially clean and nicely furnished. Every staff member was very cordial and accommodating. I recommend it.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dave S
Reviewed April 10, 2019

I typically don't go for the lower cost hotels as my experience has been the same (poor amenities, dirty rooms, outdated, etc...); however, I took a chance this time based on one thing... there was some recent reviews involving on-going renovations to this hotel. One thing I wasn't prepared for was the fact that not only had the first floor been completely renovated, they were still working on the second floor. So the reviews were still current. They were on-going! Nonetheless, I first notice how nice and accommodating the front desk receptionist was. (I wish I had her name) Second was the fact that when I entered the room, it was clean (not perfumery), had everything I require (a comfortable bed, fridge for my food, and a TV with plenty of channel options). The last thing I noticed was that the price was still in the lower-cost comfort level for me. That really does seal the deal on my recommendation. If you're looking for a clean, comfortable, and accommodating stay, I would recommend this spot. If you're wanting more "fluff" you'll have to look elsewhere AND pay MORE for sure.
The ONLY down side I have to mention is that when I arrived, there was a woman outside the doorway smoking and she didn't seem to care where she blew it. I'm very sensitive to cig smoke and it made my eyes swell up for the next few hours. It would have been nice if the hotel had a designated area for smoking further away from the front door. (sorry if this offends smokers - it wasn't meant to. Only to prepare folks with physical issues like mine...)

Room tip: For now, make sure you request a room that's been renovated. By the looks of things, I'm sure they'll have them all done soon.
Date of stay: April 2019