“LJMessumer”

Willy's Mexicana Grill
Ranked #47 of 168 Restaurants in Cartersville
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Great venue! Clean and new! Fresh good food. I love their salsa. Nice outdoor seating and pet friendly.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

This is a new facility with a friendly crew who are excited about their business. I asked about their menu favorites, and it was clear they enjoyed working there and serving their customers. The atmosphere and menu there reminded me of Starbucks, catering more to the young adult crowd.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

I have been eating at Willy's since the first location opened in Atlanta. At that time it was near my office.
Now a new one in Cartersville. Happy to say I was NOT disappointed at all. On the way back from a motorcycle ride we stopped in to try the food. Glad we did not only was the food great but it started to rain and we sat it out there.
We had super service during the ordering and building process. Our choices were explained and suggestions were also given by the crew.
I had the nachos with chicken and pork also covered with their queso. Of course onions, salsa, pico etc.
My buddy had a sanola burrito with a ton of toppings rolled into a giant burrito.
Of course each one comes with a serving of chips and you can request more chips at no charge. Then on to the salsa bar. Good fresh salsas available, I like the tomatillo green myself. Add some jalapenos and bamm a great meal.
Even though it is self service crew members came out and asked if all was ok and did we needed anything.

Overall great fresh food, many choices of toppings and free chips and salsa! What more could you want well unlimited drink refills are there for you too.
Worth a visit.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

The format of Willy's Mexicana Grill is that of Moe's or Chipotle: you join a line, order your food from servers behind a counter, and pay at the end. There are free chips and salsa to be had. I don't particularly care for the patented "Welcome to Moe's!" chorus that greets you upon entering that particular establishment (to my sensitive soul it is intrusive, aggressive, and forced), but I would rather have that than the sullen, Millennial service we had at Willy's last night.

Apart from that the food wasn't bad. I had the Fajita steak salad.