Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$77
PricelineUS$64
BestWestern.comUS$64
Hotels.comUS$64
Expedia.comUS$64
eDreamsUS$64
All reviews room was clean gas station hot breakfast next morning great stay stay there again parking lot stayed one night staff was friendly interstate motel elevator atlanta accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed June 25, 2020

My first complaint is not receiving the total amount of reward points per stay/booking.
Secondly, I was told that if I find a room with Priceline at a discounted rated, Best Western Allatoona Inn & Suites would also match the price. THIS IS A BOLD LIE!!!
Once you look at your credit card receipt online, you will see that you have been actually over-charges multiple fees just like I was. I have made several disputes on my credit card where I have been over charged by this hotel.
Besize price gouging, the hotel is really clean.

Room tip: Rooms in Front of hotel tell are pretty quite.
Date of stay: June 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Allatoona Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. I am so sorry for the misunderstanding and inconvenience that you experienced during your most recent stay. While I understand your frustration, I assure you that this mishap was purely unintentional and resulted from a genuine misunderstanding. I hope you will forgive this error and the service that did not meet your expectations and that you will someday return to see how we have grown through guest feedback.

Reviewed March 23, 2020

Out of all of the hotels I've stayed in over the years, this is the only one where I could smell the cleanliness of the room. The staff was helpful and friendly, and we were so grateful for their kindness.

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Allatoona Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2020

Hi LPulliam6000,

It means a lot to us that you’ve taken the time to share many positive features of your most recent stay with us. Your five star review is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your compliments to our staff and high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. We thank you so much for your business and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 3, 2020

My husband and I were driving home from Florida back to Illinois. After getting through the chaotic traffic in Atlanta, we were ready to stop for the night. We usually avoid motel type rooms if possible, but we were tired and really didn't pay attention until after we checked in that this was a motel (doors on the exterior)of the building)....and we were on the back side which was where the interstate traffic was roaring past. Despite my initial uncertainty, I was pleasantly surprised to find what appeared to be a recently remodeled, clean room. There were a couple of minor maintenance issues but nothing that concerned us or affected our stay. We were able to drown out most of the interstate noise by running the fan on the thermostat. Breakfast was provided in the lobby the next morning with both hot and cold choices, including my favorite, a waffle maker! The lobby and breakfast area were also clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. Overall, it was a nice , reasonably priced choice for what we needed--a place to sleep and eat--before we got back on the road early the next morning.

Room tip: Rooms facing the front of the hotel may be quieter since they are facing away from the interstate.
Date of stay: February 2020
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Allatoona Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2020

Hi Becky M,

Thank you for letting us know how satisfied you are with our services and accommodations. It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to impress you with our hospitality, comfort, and convenience have been successful. We are very happy to hear that you found no difficulties when staying with us and our amenities lived up to your expectations. Once again thank you so much for your high rating. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed February 26, 2020

Excellent hotel for the money. Front desk over the top nice. Great experience. Would stay again. Will say was not sure where to turn in parking lot, entrance was not clear. Entered through gas station drive next door.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Allatoona Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2020

Hi TaraR5560,

Thanks for your kind and heartwarming review. Our team works hard to ensure a satisfying experience for all our guests and we are pleased to hear that yours was a satisfying stay. We also definitely work on your observation and you can have a better experience next time. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 12, 2020

Room was spotless, bed was not horrible, better than expected for the price, breakfast was good. Quiet, minus some freeway background noise. Only problem was manager called me for payment after check out when I had already paid, but we sorted it out.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Allatoona Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2020

Hi carriegsoulliere,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly. We are happy to have met your expectations with our friendly services, great breakfast and the cleanliness of our guest rooms. We will also be working on your observations regarding the payment process. And know that actions shall be taken to improve everything on priority. We hope to impress you during another visit with every level of service.