“Great breakfast ”

Add it.
Capri Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 168 Restaurants in Cartersville
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I have been wanting to try this place for awhile now. I have at last found a place where I get what I expect in a southern breakfast. Eggs done just right and to order, grits, whole wheat toast and choice of meats as well as hot cakes. All at reasonable prices. Friendly staff, great cook (Bill) and a host of regulars. Drive up service and call ahead orders. All in all, the only place for a true breakfast.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

The best $5 breakfast you can find. I ate on a Saturday morning. What ever happened to places like this? We need more places like this. $4.75 breakfast special with 2 eggs, grits, bacon, hash browns. Added coffee. Was $7 total. Sat at the counter and had good conversation with the other 4 people at the counter. I will go back any time I can

Reviewed 17 March 2015

Capri is a long time love of our city! It offers the best chili burgers with slaw that you will ever try! They have been here many years and are very small but very good!

Reviewed 15 November 2014

My husband and I stopped here for breakfast one morning in November. I get tired of paying $30 to $40 for breakfast at Cracker Barrel or Ihop, by the time we tip, so we were trying to find a place that has the breakfast diner experience without the high prices. I ordered an omelette, while my husband had the special, which I think was the choice of a meat with two eggs, toast and a choice of hash browns or biscuit/gravy. The food was okay/fair, nothing to rave about, but I was happy with our $25 tap, which included the tip. The coffee had an odd taste to it, but that's probably because I'm so used to my special coffee at home (Ingles' brand - cinnamon/rum/pecan). The waitress and the cook were the only ones there besides a couple of people that came in and out while we were eating. The server was very nice and they had a TV on, but I prefer not to have TVs while I'm eating because you tend to watch it instead of conversing with your partner or family. The restaurant has a nice diner appeal and they only serve breakfast and lunch there, so I'm sure their lunch is fair/good as well. I may or may not return, it depends on if I'm in that area and what's on my agenda that day, but it's a good place to go if you want to stay under a certain amount.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

The daily special (2 eggs, grits, bacon, hashbrown & toast) gives you more food for less cost than other places - especially the chains. All this for $4.75. Everything was delicious. The grits were a little too soupy for me, but had a good taste. If you are looking for an authentic, small diner in a great city, check out Capri!