“A GREAT NEW LOCATION”

Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 174 Restaurants in Cartersville
Reviewed September 1, 2017

Las Palmas just moved into a new place from where they used to be, and we found it to be quite enjoyable. New place is very well appointed and has a very friendly and helpful staff. Start with a great Margarita or a cold Mexican brew. The chips and salsa were very fresh and tasty, Salsa is nice and thick. All of the food that was ordered came piping hot and was very tasty. One of the better Mexican restaurants we have visited.

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Good service, nice decor, great food. Convenient to get to from I75. Prices are reasonable. Only negative is very noisy.

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

If I could give a score greater than 5 I would! the new location is visually stunning! it is obvious they took a great deal of time to make their establishment stand out from the rest. inside is equally beautiful and the food is delicious. I have not had a meal I don't love and most of the time cannot decide which thing on the menu I want the most. the portions are huge and there is no way you will not have left overs!! Great staff , great food!!

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

The first time I went to las Palmas was two years ago, when it was in the original location. Best, freshest Mexican food ever. So, needless to say, I was excited to go to the new location while in town on a family trip. Well, the food left much to be desired. The table side guacamole is still wonderful, albeit a bit pricey. However, my taco salad wasn't wonderful. The fried flour shell was cold and greasy. The meat was nicely seasoned, but the overall taste was blah-some due to the shell. Margaritas are also priced a bit high for what you get, but were very tasty. My friend had the fajita salad and was pleased but not overjoyed. As I was leaving, I noticed other customer plates that looked good. Maybe I ordered the wrong thing-but I never thought you could mess up a taco salad. All dishes should be prepared with pride-even one as simple as this.

Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit here and we love to go to Mexican restaurants and the service was terrible and slow. It took about 20 minutes to refill my tea and all of our food was room temperature to cold. Won't be back here again