“Great Hibachi!”
Review of Okinawa

Okinawa
Ranked #32 of 168 Restaurants in Cartersville
Reviewed 3 May 2017

They have a Hibachi combo of filet, scallops, and shrimp that is on the money! We always get that and a chili salmon roll. One of my favorite meals in Cartersville. Good quality food at very affordable prices.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

I live about 30 minutes away. I love Okinawa. I travel just to eat here once a week. Service is great!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Off the beaten path, but such great food and service! I'm addicted to Okinawa and go there quite often. Love to take friends from out of town there and they all thank me for the experience. Great staff, prompt service and a very nice selection to choose from.

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

This is by far the best Asian food place in Cartersville. The food is good and service is great. The crab rangoons, spring rolls, and gyoza is great.
Sesame chicken is wonderful. The seafood or white sauce whatever it's called only enhances everything you want to put it on. The steak and wasabi chili fries was amazing. Thought it might be too hot but the wasabi was just enough to make it enticing. The steak was tender also. We frequent this restaurant often. I'm told the sushi is good but I'm not a sushi person. Hope it's around for a long time.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Went we a few couples. The food to me was over priced. A plate of fried rice was $10.00 Rice is very cheap. Food was not that good. Will not be going back.