“Who Knew They Serve Lunch?”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Honeybaked Ham Co and Cafe
Ranked #64 of 174 Restaurants in Cartersville
Reviewed July 10, 2016

Growing up, the honey-baked ham was always a treat at holidays. I had a coupon and decided to treat myself on one of these delights and felt like I was splurging on a treat. Living alone, this was more food than I could eat at one time, so I separated it into servings and froze these portions. I have enjoyed it over the last few months for breakfast biscuits, lunch sandwiches and dinner meals. While it may appear expensive, the boneless ham has absolutely no waste and, is packed with flavor. With the coupon, this even a greater value. I was surprised to see that this place now services lunch, and they also have honey baked turkey breast. The sandwiches are best on the rolls they serve, and I have not been able to find any like them in the grocery stores. They have good quality food, salads, and desserts. For a family with a member that passed, I recently ordered their entire meal package, and was thanked over and over again. You can even mail any order for shipping. When it comes to value and taste, how much is that worth?

Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

First off it is a Cafe so it isn't something that is going to be amazing as food goes. It is however pretty good and a great place to break up the same old same old when it comes to lunch and the staff was great. I especially likes the cheddar broccoli and ham soup. I would definitely eat there again if I am ever back in the area.

Reviewed August 11, 2015

I purchased a smoked turkey and a honey baked ham from this store every holiday. I have never been disappointed.

Reviewed July 4, 2015 via mobile

Great freshly made, honey baked ham or turkey sandwiches.Great salads, and specials always.For a quick lunch, and great flavored sandwich, try them out.The honey mustard,makes the dandwich, whether it's a cold or warm version.

Reviewed June 4, 2015

very nice place, food always good, sandwqiches, salads, pastas, etc. What can you say--Its HONEYBAKED HAM!!!
a little pricey but you expect that!