“Red lobster is good ”

Red Lobster
Ranked #62 of 168 Restaurants in Cartersville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We ate at red lobster last night. The endless shrimp was good and I really loved my clam chowder. We had to wait a long time to be seated. The restaurant was too cold but the manager turned the air off so it got better. We had an overall good experience.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We were looking forward to having seafood and the snow crab legs as advertised on tv commercials. We ordered several seafood items and crab legs. The crab legs smelled fishy and no flavor. Nothing like we have had over the years at other places. Their prices are way too high on all their menu items for this quality. Red Lobster has lost our business! Could have spent 1/4 the price at Captain D and had better seafood.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Four of us including my 90 year old mother visiting from overseas. So, a special night out. Waitress lost grip of her drinks tray and 6 glasses, including two beers, crashed onto the table. Ok, it was an accident and not meant, but the problem with the evening was the bill came with no discount or apology. I expressed that it was an accident but two of us had very wet clothes from the experience--clearly seen from us patting ourselves dry. So, only after asking were we given a 15% discount. Really? Been here probably a dozen times, but that's it. What a great way to treat someone patronizing your restaurant.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

I came in for a quick dinner and had a very good cup of clam chowder. Then my order of fish and chips arrived. The fish was hot and properly prepared. The fries were also just right. Just when you think your good boom here comes the fresh hot biscuits. To sum it up good meal good service. The price was 17.00. Not bad in today's world.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

It has been several years since we have gone to this Red Lobster. The service was beyond excellent - I wish I could remember her name. The food was very good and the prices were reasonable.