“Pleasant family-owned Mexican Cuisine and dining”

Santana Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 171 Restaurants in Cartersville
Reviewed August 26, 2017

Staff was attentive and welcoming and the food was outstanding. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Met friends for happy hour only to find out that it doesn't really exist. The 22 ounce margarita is only $5.99. Not strong, but tasty. I had mixed fajitas. Very good flavor and large quantity. My friend had grilled chicken with a cheese sauce that looked good, and the other had a burrito plate. Both were satisfied with their meals. The chips and salsa were ok. The server didn't know what I was asking for when I asked for the chili powder sprinkle for the chips ( which are very bland and had to be sent back for warm chips). I guess chili powder sprinkle is not a thing in Cartersville.

Reviewed October 19, 2016

I always get the #17 lunch Quesadilla, chicken with no beans and no rice. It is great! Make sure to ask for the hot sauce trio, makes the meal. Always polite service and you never know what is going to be on the TVs inside. Yesterday it was motorcycle racing.

Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

We went based on the reviews. We ordered the nachos they were okay. So we ordered the food and it was disgusting. We are Hispanic and this is not authentic nor even good. We did not eat very much on the plate. It was bland, had no flavor, enchiladas were gross, the meat tasted old, and the tortillas were not warmed up! My kids stated "taco hell tastes better than this!" Don't waste your hard working dollars here, go somewhere else.

Reviewed May 5, 2016

Tried this place again. The service was slow and the chicken soft tacos were salty. Too many other good Mexican restaurants in Cartersville to choose from.