“Great food”

Grand China
Ranked #62 of 174 Restaurants in Cartersville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

Order from them every time we stay at Baymont Inn and Suites in Cartersville Ga. Has a great variety of Chinese foods. Its always hot when the delivery person bring it to us.

Reviewed March 7, 2017

I first went here last fall. I was in the hospital, and all the nurses were bragging about this place. So I called in and order, and we picked it up on the way home from CMC. We had Gen Tso's chicken and Mongolian beef, both with the fried rice, egg roll, and crab rangoons. I usually drop in at Ming Moon when in a hurry, but they have more American food there now than Chinese. This Grand China was off the chain. They seem to take more time preparing their food, and bring it out to you nice and neatly packed. I do no regret the children screaming, and putting their hands in the food, or othere things common to the Chinese buffets. II could have gotten just the fried rice and been just as satisifed, aseverything would have been great. I have returned there for take out several times since.

1  Thank Marcene T
Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

We normally just get the take out because so many places get your order wrong but not with them. They had our order correct, hot, and on time.theu food was very delicious.

Reviewed June 22, 2016

This family owned and operated restaurant has some of the BEST Chinese food we have tried! It is a little hole-in-the-wall establishment but consistently produces wonderful, fresh tasting food. The broccoli is crisp and so flavorful. The fried rice, almond chicken and General Tso's chicken are perfect. And they deliver!

Reviewed February 22, 2016

The restaurant is at the end of a tired strip mall. Dim, with peeling paint and a few tables and chairs, it looks like a set for a scene from "Blade Runner." The food however is shockingly good! perfectly crisp veggie spring rolls and a not greasy Szechuan bean curd spiced just right led my menu choices tonight. The rice is made right, the sauces are right on and the portions ample. $10 for an entree, appetizer and soda. Good stuff.

1  Thank Bruce H