“Tried twice”

Ranked #17 of 171 Restaurants in Cartersville
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 10, 2017

Went to Moore’s twice now. Food is just okay, but the kids chicken fingers are tough. Service is not good at all, they did not smile or come over to check on us. Probably will look for a more friendly spot. Atmosphere is nice though.

1  Thank eileenran

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

This is somewhere my husband and I frequently visit. The shrimp po-boy is delicious and also the crab dip as an appetizer! I've never had anything I didn't like except for the catfish but only because it wasn't crispy enough. The atmosphere is fun and relaxed and the drinks are delicious. Mimosas are a little expensive but they are bottomless so come thirsty

Reviewed September 11, 2017

Everything we ordered was cooked to perfection. The breaded fried oysters with cole slaw and green beans--yummy! The sweet potato puffs--awesome! The roasted half-chicken, mashed potatoes, corn bread, and mac and cheese--the best!! Truly a gem--if you visit Cartersville, don't miss out on having lunch or dinner here. It's the real deal. The staff was efficient, kindly, and knowledgeable with no pretentiousness. This was such a good dining experience I wish we were locals rather than just traveling through on our way back to FL. Thank you for the homey atmosphere, the home-cooked tasty food, and the peaceful setting on Fite St. We highly recommend this eatery.

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

Don't do it !Stay away from this restaurant ! Over priced, terrible food and service! Waitress ask if I required change before I presented payment?

2  Thank kennethpL9543FE
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

Both of us had the pulled pork plate. Tasted and had the consistency of frozen food. Mac and cheese was Ok. Cole slaw was mostly just cabbage. Could not taste any dressing. Potato salad tasted like store-made. The only reason I gave 2 stars was because the corn bread is excellent. Service on patio was great, but we first walked in mid-afternoon, when it was slow, and the workers just stared at us, instead of greeting us. It was an awkward few minutes.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member