“Great meal with family!”

Moores Gourmet Market
Ranked #13 of 174 Restaurants in Cartersville
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

The parking lot was COMPLETELY full on a Sunday afternoon! Always a good sign! 3 people and we tried a good mix of everything. I had a shaved beef philly steak sandwich special with steak fries! PERFECT!

Reviewed January 21, 2018

The sea food platter looked as if it had been sitting around. The oysters were tough and very small. My daughter had the black bean burger and said it was mushy and had no flavor. We waited 45 minutes for the food to be delivered to the table. We go no refills on drinks.

1  Thank Linda B
Reviewed November 10, 2017

Went to Moore’s twice now. Food is just okay, but the kids chicken fingers are tough. Service is not good at all, they did not smile or come over to check on us. Probably will look for a more friendly spot. Atmosphere is nice though.

1  Thank eileenran
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

This is somewhere my husband and I frequently visit. The shrimp po-boy is delicious and also the crab dip as an appetizer! I've never had anything I didn't like except for the catfish but only because it wasn't crispy enough. The atmosphere is fun and relaxed and the drinks are delicious. Mimosas are a little expensive but they are bottomless so come thirsty

Reviewed September 11, 2017

Everything we ordered was cooked to perfection. The breaded fried oysters with cole slaw and green beans--yummy! The sweet potato puffs--awesome! The roasted half-chicken, mashed potatoes, corn bread, and mac and cheese--the best!! Truly a gem--if you visit Cartersville, don't miss out on having lunch or dinner here. It's the real deal. The staff was efficient, kindly, and knowledgeable with no pretentiousness. This was such a good dining experience I wish we were locals rather than just traveling through on our way back to FL. Thank you for the homey atmosphere, the home-cooked tasty food, and the peaceful setting on Fite St. We highly recommend this eatery.