“First time experience was a winner”
Review of Hopstix

Hopstix
Reserve with OpenTable
Hopstix is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 76 Restaurants in Chamblee
Reviewed October 2, 2018

This was my first time dining here. I came with a group of friends. I enjoyed that they are a micro-brewer with a good selection. I like wheat beer but they did not have that. Instead, they had a rice beer which was mildly fruity and light in color. I was very pleased. My dinner was their featured burger. It was cooked to order and very tasty. I definitely will return the next time I am in town. Parking in their side and rear lot can be challenging. Advice: park on street with a short walk.

Reviewed September 24, 2018

We went with friends one Saturday evening. We will definitely include this place in the rotation list for Chamblee restaurants. I really enjoyed their chicken satay, and grilled pork belly. Nice flavor, very moist, tender, well-portioned. Can't wait to try other grilled tidbits in my next visit. I think this place is a great tapas-type place with their brewery and all.
I did try the Ramen as entrée, which IMO was a good choice if a bit salty ( I guess being miso-based). I don't recall there being a good fish entrée offered. The Crab rice could use a bit more crab to that much rice. It is definitely meant for sharing.
Service was attentive and reasonably fast. The restaurant atmosphere is excellent and having that choice between bar and outdoor sitting is a definite plus. I definitely recommend Hopstix for a date night, hanging out with friends, or business meetings.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Lovely and knowledgeable wait staff. Plentiful drink menu. Quick service with hot delicious unique dinners. Chocolate chocolate cake for dessert was to die for.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Went there for a Friday night dinner with friends. Fun modern feeling inside. As the night went on they opened the garage doors and it was a great indoor/outdoor feeling. Cocktails were great. Can’t say one one thing over another bc everything we ordered was fabulous , from the sushi, to the pork belly to the fish special to the fried chicken. Something for everyone. Tons of interesting menu items. My favorite was the skewer of pork belly. !!!!

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Modern restaurant in Chamblee with great ambiance, great patio and indoor seating choices. Lots of good beer/drink choices and wait staff and management eager and happy to give you a try! Food was delicious and you could have more or less, depending on your appetite. Will definitely be back!