“Dive taco joint”
Review of Big Daddy's Taco

Big Daddy's Taco
Ranked #44 of 78 Restaurants in Chamblee
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Description: Two friend's love for simply gourmet tacos. Our goal at Big Daddy's is to provide high quality food at affordable price and to exceed each customer's service expectations.
Reviewed August 6, 2018

I expected better. Some of the offered filling were different but nothing made me want to come back and try more. The meat in the steak taco was tough, chicken marsala better, interesting. They were served with 2 layer taco for the corn taco but I think the fresh ones I buy at Trader Joes are better. Small basket of chips didn't seem like much of a value and while not stale, they certainly weren't fresh made or even warmed. My husband liked the fish taco but we were both disappointed. Not bad, just not compelling to come back. Located across from Chamblee HS, perhaps that will save them with a built in bunch of hungry kids after school.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

This was a delicious hidden gem on Chamblee-Dunwoody Rd across from the high school. Great balance of flavor and spice - just right, all the way around. The staff was super helpful. They ran out of something, refunded us the cost and then gave a free replacement. You don't find that much these days, real customer service. Guys, just go, don't discount the simple exterior or uncommon locale - don't let this Chamblee gem die. Make it a landmark and local favorite...just go, you won't be disappointed. Seriously tho - I cannot praise them enough.

Date of visit: July 2018
Thank Davis I. B
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

Bid Daddy’s Fish toco is the best. Grill fish on soft taco, good combination of sauce and veggies. Be aware it is a little spicy! We also had lamb Mediterranean , chicken tikka masala and buffalo chicken tocos. Each have it’s own unique flavors and veggies. All very good!

Date of visit: June 2018