All reviews residence inn studio apartment full kitchen home away from home continental breakfast staff was very friendly and helpful yogurt atlanta accommodations sonesta
Reviewed September 21, 2018

I stayed for 6 weeks due to a corporate relocation (July 14-September 14). It was much better than the online reviews led me to believe. My room was recently renovated and very nice. All new and everything I needed was there. I even brought my dog, a large chocolate lab, with me. She loved her stay.My only issues were that the property is under major renovation. This was not that bad, but it started getting more intense toward the end of my stay. There were just too many trucks running around for my taste. But this renovation is almost over and the property is looking better and better.I also didn't like the number of FEMA guests and FEMA medical staff on site. My room was right above the FEMA nurses station and it was a 24/7 operation. There were so many nurses at times, that I couldn't get down the stairs. There were also a ton of OWL medical transportation vans on the property all the time. I understand that the FEMA folks lost so much when they had to be evacuated from the Virgin Islands - and they were all friendly and wonderful - but I often felt like I was staying in a hospital or nursing home instead of a hotel. But inside my room, I never heard any noise. It was only outside my room that there was a lot of activity because of the nurse's station. But the room was great, the staff couldn't have been more professional and helpful, the shuttle bus was very nice (they took me to work every day!), and the location was close to so much. I got a lot for the little bit of money charged AND I got to keep my dog with me. Once the renovation is complete and the FEMA folks are back home, this place will really be great.Definitely, stay here for any extended stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
Reviewed August 22, 2018

This is one of the shadiest places I have ever been. The carpet in my room had a stain, and I didn't see it. I was barefoot and stepped on this stain that was wet. There was toilet paper on the floor by the bathroom. Cleaning at this place is not a high priority. There are some shady people in the parking lot. I haven't even touched on the construction. For the amount of money these people charge you could find a better deal at other area hotels and not be worried about what you just stepped in. If you do decide to stay here then you will have stepped in it twice. Once with the amount of money, and two the stain that will be there.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Michael W
Shingi R, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Thank you giving the Sonesta ES Suites a chance and please accept my sincerest apologies for the poor experience you had with us. I am so sorry for the terrible condition of your room and the less than acceptable housekeeping service you received. We are going through the process of updating all of our suites and I understand that this may cause some discomfort to our guests although we try our best to limit any guest interruption when possible. I would really appreciate the opportunity to serve you better, and ask you to contact myself or any of our capable managers to discuss your experience further. Thank you for your helpful feedback and I hope we hear from you.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. First off, Clarence at the front desk was awesome! He brought me extra coffee supplies (coffee is life when traveling!) and was super helpful at check in. The rooms are fantastic. It's not really a room so much as a small townhouse! I have 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths on two floors with a full kitchen. That means so much, as it makes for an experience that feels more like staying at a friend's house rather than just another hotel. My only regret is that I only get to stay one night here. I will DEFINITELY be back at the next chance I have.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for choosing the Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta Perimeter East and your wonderful five star review. We are so excited that you were able to stay in one of our newly renovated rooms and you found the penthouse suite fantastic. Clarence is one of our wonderful new additions and he is truly an asset to the team. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Initially I was worried when I arrived because the hotel was going through construction and when I made the reservation it said that no where at all but once I got to the trailer(the front desk) I was a tad bit relieved Camille made my stay a lot better than it should have been. She was sweet and assured me everything was going to be fine. I felt so bad for her because she was working by herself and it was many people checking in at once and she managed to get everyone situated. But when I went to go check out she was not there and the atmosphere was standoffish. This property is a mess but Camille sold the property so I stayed she even showed me my room before checking me in ,made me feel more safe about the choice I was making. She is the best part of sonesta. Because the breakfast is not hot and continental because of renovations and the pool was not open, parking was limited. And my room did not have the necessities it needed. Customer service is key and she is the only reason I will revisit

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Shingi R, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Thank you for choosing the Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta Perimeter East for your visit to the Peach City. We are so excited that we have the opportunity to update our hotel and suites, to provide valued guests like you an awesome experience. I am so glad Kamill rose to the occasion and made your stay more comfortable and please be assured that the entire team is here to serve you. You will find in our reimagined rooms, bright and warm inviting colors and the most comfortable bed in the market. Although we are currently serving a grab and go breakfast as we work on our main kitchen, please look forward to sharing our deliciously reinvented hot, buffet breakfast. We look forward to your next visit of which I am convinced will be a five star experience.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

Our stay was a complete nightmare. It became my duty to visit the front desk our entire stay as no housekeeping services were provided (garbage, bathroom, vacuuming, etc). My concerns were never addressed. My family and friends have been informed to avoid at all costs. An expensive lesson indeed.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Catattude

Thank you for giving the Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta Perimeter East a chance. Please accept my sincere apologies for the poor experience you had with us. That is truly not a typical experience for our guests and I am so sorry we let you down. During your visit, you should have received daily housekeeping service of which you shouldn't have to ask for. Please contact the hotel directly and ask to speak with me or anyone on our management team so we can make this right for you.Thank you in advance for the opportunity to serve you better.