See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 20, 2018

Booked through Hotwire and was told by the receptionist (Monica Taylor) on arrival (around 12 pm) that early check-in was not possible and there was limited availability even after 3 pm. The receptionist talked to her manager and confirmed that there will in fact be availability and I should wait until check-in time of 3 pm to come back.

When I arrived back around 3 pm, I was told that there was now no availability. Furthermore, the receptionist was dishonest and stated that she had never promised me availability even though she had, and that was the only reason why I waited for nearly 3 hours instead of booking another hotel.

Poor job at managing the client and being dishonest in one's affairs. Will never book the hotel again!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Della A, General Manager at HomeTowne Studios Atlanta - Chamblee, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. All your comments are essential to educating our staff about good and bad service. We will ensure your feedback is shared with all staff members. Furthermore, I will personally oversee that all your other complaints are addressed and everything will be in order on your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Enjoyed my four to five months when I stayed here. Della (manager) Monika, and every member of the staff were very friendly and accommodating. Would not hesitate to stay here again but I have moved to Ohio with new job.

Mark M.

Room tip: Corner room facing Peachtree Blvd. may be the best choice.
Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Logan P, Guest Relations Manager at HomeTowne Studios Atlanta - Chamblee, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Thank you Mark for your feedback about your stay with us. The staff certainly are a credit to the hotel, and work hard to make our guests feel at home. I will be sure to pass along your wonderful comments to the team. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 11, 2017

I was traveling from Florida to Tennessee I needed some rest I stayed here before and was not happy but I decided to give them another chance and I am glad I did the hotel has been renovated. I love the new rooms, New Tv, and New Beds. Hardwood floor throw out the room was really nice I felt comfortable and it was quiet I will definitely return.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Della A, Manager at HomeTowne Studios Atlanta - Chamblee, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Thank you for taking time to review our property online. I am pleased to hear that you gave us another chance and we we will be your choice when you visit the Atlanta area again. Checkout our Facebook and Twitter pages for promos that you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed December 6, 2017

Ohh let me start off saying I meet the nicest ppl at this hotel Ms. Kela, Ms. Della and the housekeeping staff was so friendly. The room me and my husband, stayed in was, on point clean, net, smells good there's nothing bad I can say about this hotel. Yes I will be coming back in February for a week looking forward to see you guys, again. I'm telling all my friends back home about how professional you guys we're. Thxs

Date of stay: December 2017
Della A, General Manager at HomeTowne Studios Atlanta - Chamblee, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

WOW! Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Checkout our Facebook and Twitter pages for promos that you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

This was hands-down one of the absolute worst hotels that I have ever stayed at in my entire life! I showed up to find a bed with bloody sheets and no towels. The room was nasty… mattresses in the walkways… TV sets in the walkways… So nasty! General manager said that they would refund my money and I got one fourth of what I pay back. Do not stay here. Do not stay here. Do not stay here.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank TerrapinPaul
Della A, General Manager at HomeTowne Studios Atlanta - Chamblee, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

. Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. All your comments are essential to educating our staff about good and bad service. We will ensure your feedback us shared with all staff members. Furthermore, I will personally oversee that all your other complaints are addressed and everything will be in order on your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Sincerely