“REAL Italian food in Atlanta”
Review of Vintage Pizzeria

Vintage Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 70 Restaurants in Chamblee
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 16, 2017

If you are from the North, skip the chain restaurants and head to Vintage in Chamblee. The portions are sizeable and the prices are moderate. Pizza tastes like pizza is supposed to taste like.
This restaurant has two sides. The main side (left side) is where you sit if you have kids. Yes it can get loud. The right side is more for adults and also has a patio and is a bit tamer. They have trivia once a week. Parking can get to be a challenge but I believe there is over flow across the street next to The Red Caboose. ( I walk there so it's not an issue). Staff is quick and friendly. I have enjoyed the Pizza, lasagna, bruschetta, salads, pasta. I have NEVER been disappointed.

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

Cant understand the hype for this restaurant. Had the eggplant parmesan. Although the portion was large and good value, it was terrible. Eggplant was mushy, the tomato sauce on the pasta watery. The noise level, made worse by the loud music was overwhelming. We had to shout to be heard. I wouldn't run back here

Reviewed August 16, 2017

We were traveling through town and chose this restaurant based on Trip Advisor reviews. When we first arrived, there were only a handful of people inside and it was nice. As time passed, the restaurant filled up and it was INCREDIBLY, overwhelmingly LOUD. You had to shout to talk to the people seated at your table. A little girl sitting at a table across from us was sitting with her hands over her ears. Seriously. Bad atmosphere. Anyway, my parents each ordered Fettuccini Alfredo with Shrimp and a Caesar Salad. I ordered the Veggie Pizza with extra veggies. Their meal was delicious and a large portion for each. My pizza toppings were very good but the crust was just a soggy mess, limp and wet. I wouldn't go back just because of the atmosphere.

Reviewed June 14, 2017

We had a great dinner here. First we shared a salad and their house vinaigrette dressing was very good. The best thing about the salad is they still use iceberg and romaine lettuce. So many places have gone to the mixed greens salad (which I don't like at all and I call them a weed-eater salad).

I order the white pizza and my husband ordered the chicken parm and we ended up sharing. The pizza was so good as was his chicken parm. The place is very nice inside and our server was very attentive. I wish I could remember the name of the dark beer I had. I had never seen it before and it was excellent.

Reviewed June 4, 2017

They have great slices during lunch time and their fried calamari with okra and jalapenos is delicious. Seriously the calzones and slices are reminiscence of Rays in the Bronx so its a must eat when we get the opportunity to stop in.

1  Thank a s