“Celebration lunch”

Vintage Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 75 Restaurants in Chamblee
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 9, 2017

I went with friends from work to celebrate some new additions to the group. We ordered for the table - greek salads and a selection of pizzas. My favorite pizza was "the vintage", but all were good.

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Love this place. Often crowded which I think is a good thing. Food is delicious and portions are generous. Wait staff is amazing!

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

All of their Italian dishes are excellent, but Pizza is their specialty. Bettye prefers the veggie pizza, while I prefer the "Vintage" pizza, so we compromise and have a half-and-half. I'm not much for salads, but I can't eat there without their "Greek" salad. It's loaded with Kalamata olives and crumbled Feta cheese - irresistible! If you have any room left, walk across the street to the Frosty Caboose for Greenwod Ice Cream.

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

Our experience was mixed. First the good: we had the white pizza and it was very good.

Now the bad: service has subpar. They have a sign "wait to be seated", so we stood waiting for a long while, note, there were only 2 tables taken inside and no one else waiting. Finally a waiter told us from across the room to sit anywhere.

Then it was another wait for the menu, and another wait for him to come get the order. The pizza arrived quite fast.

And lastly, when we were done I had to get up and call the waiter to get the check.
Sorry, but a good restaurant not only needs good food, but also good service. Hence the 3 stars.

Reviewed September 16, 2017

If you are from the North, skip the chain restaurants and head to Vintage in Chamblee. The portions are sizeable and the prices are moderate. Pizza tastes like pizza is supposed to taste like.
This restaurant has two sides. The main side (left side) is where you sit if you have kids. Yes it can get loud. The right side is more for adults and also has a patio and is a bit tamer. They have trivia once a week. Parking can get to be a challenge but I believe there is over flow across the street next to The Red Caboose. ( I walk there so it's not an issue). Staff is quick and friendly. I have enjoyed the Pizza, lasagna, bruschetta, salads, pasta. I have NEVER been disappointed.