“Good food, fun atmosphere”
Review of Vintage Pizzeria

Vintage Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 70 Restaurants in Chamblee
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Vintage Pizzeria may be hard to find in Chamblee, Ga but its pizza and menu offerings are worth it! The food is fresh, well-prepared and I thought the portions were big. Waitstaff is friendly and the environment is warm and cozy, similar to a pub setting, but very family friendly. I'd go there again. Parking is a problem - you have to park across the street and that lot is fairly small during high traffic weekend times.

Reviewed January 20, 2018

Our first visit was on a Friday night that got real busy. There are two sections to the restaurant -- a family side and a no-kids side. That worked well. We ordered wine (reasonably priced), house salads (good, especially if you like the huge glop of shredded cheese on top), an entree (chicken parmesan, which was good and more than ample), and a small pizza. The pizza was a disappointment. I thought it tasted more like the kind of pizza you get in the frozen food aisle in your grocery store. Not bad, but nothing to commend it. Prices overall are reasonable and service was friendly.

Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

I did not get to try the pizza, but I can say the salads are amazing. The cheese really made the salad. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in with the family for a quick meal. White pizza was garlicky with a little grease to it. Perfect! Owner is from NJ. If you know NJ pizza, you know why I mention it. A few kids meals available with large portions. We’d definitely stop in again.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

I went with friends from work to celebrate some new additions to the group. We ordered for the table - greek salads and a selection of pizzas. My favorite pizza was "the vintage", but all were good.