“Best bar-b-q!”

Pig-N-Chik
Ranked #28 of 70 Restaurants in Chamblee
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 22, 2016

Food is excellent for those of us who want our bbq real but not smothered in sauce. The sides are fantastic too. A true family restaurant.

Reviewed May 22, 2016

My friend and I got there around 1pm and the place was not packed. We ordered at the counter. This place is simply decorated with local memorabilia which suited the place. Had to laugh at the poster about the Atlanta Braves only major league series win. I ordered the brisket, which to me is the sign of a good BBQ. Had the collard greens and beans. The brisket came naked and you could dress it with three sauces, house regular, mustard, and spicy hot. I chose the house sauce. It was more tangy than sweet and complimented the light hickory smoke from the brisket. My friend had the ribs. It was tender and it fell off the bone! There were other meats to sample, but that's for another time. The collard greens were excellent! They used bits of left over BBQ bark and it gets cooked down with the greens. That was good eats! This place is a must go!

1  Thank Leo L
Reviewed May 3, 2016 via mobile

Pulled pork plate (excellent, clean with a little burnt ends), hush puppies (awesome!), great potato salad and slaw (average).
Friendly and prompt service priced right.

Reviewed October 29, 2015

I should make it clear that when I review BBQ places, 98% of my rating is based on their pulled pork because that's what I dearly love. Just being clear that I cannot comment on the ribs because I have not eaten them here (or at least don't remember doing so). They have GREAT pulled pork here. Nice mix of the lean stuff and the fatty rind, which I love but some others don't. The side items are pretty good, and you can even get steamed broccoli which is nice compared to the mostly unhealthy options at BBQ places.

1  Thank Chris R
Reviewed October 3, 2015 via mobile

The aroma of the smoke welcomes you to this unassuming place. Order at the counter from their large menu board that includes pork, brisket, chicken, and every side you can imagine. The pulled pork is amazing. Also loved the fried okra, Brunswick stew, and the beans. Help yourself to lemonade, sweet or unsweet tea. The combo plate ($13) lets you try everything. They make two sauces onsite as well. Loved it!

1  Thank southmiamijill