“Wow great food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Just stated eating vegetarian/vegan and wow as others said awesome food. I will go back when i am in town next.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank tony w

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

In ATL for a football game, decided to stop by here for a bite to eat based on Trip advisor reviews. I was not disappointed. The service was fast, location was clean, and the food was absolutely fresh and delicious. Their menu offered alot of variety. My meat consuming family gave this place 5 stars and I couldn't agree more!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed July 9, 2017

We eat here every time we are in the ATL! There is so much to choose from and all of it is vegetarian. After eating here several times, I have finally stopped asking the waitress if EVERYTHING is vegetarian.

So much to choose from and so little time! I love the "ham" fried rice, they have good appetizers too. The portions are large, be aware that you don't need several dishes to get your fill. The prices are right too!

We arrived almost at closing time, but the waitress was gracious enough to still seat and serve us. We got it to go, so they could go ahead and close up.

Perhaps, they could post a sign letting diners know that they only serve take-out less than 30 minutes before closing.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 29, 2017

Harmony is across from the CDC on Buford Hwy in a Asian strip mall. Plenty of parking and not hard to find. Dumpy exterior and interior decor from the 80s, could have been any restaurant on Buford Hwy. Not a classy place but that is not why we go to Buford Hwy, we go for the food and reasonable prices.

Came here on Memorial Day for lunch. They have a great cheap lunch menu except it was not offered on holidays or weekends. I really hate this kind of policy...but I digress.

I ordered some steamed dumplings and a chef special spicy fake chicken dish. Before anything was ready, they served some pickled vegetables, little hot sauce and a light dumpling sauce for my dumplings. The dumplings were good. They need to do something to the dumpling sauce, it tasted like water. The hot sauce made up for that. The pickled vegetables were nice, tasted like a Chinese cole slaw without the mayo.

The main dish was served with rice (brown or white). Fake chicken strips with water chestnuts, snow peas, baby corn in a black bean and sesame sauce. It was a little spicy and very tasty. Huge portions, big enough to share. Lunch portion would have been better.

I drank water and my bill was about 14 dollars, not bad.

Sum it up. Food very good, prices very good. I will come back to try everything on the menu and update my review.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

My dish was by no means healthy, but it was delicious. All of the meats on the menu are imitation, but the "chicken" was pretty close to the real thing.

Date of visit: May 2017