“for the frugal French food lover GO!! ”
Review of Au Rendez-Vous

Au Rendez-Vous
Ranked #9 of 78 Restaurants in Chamblee
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My first time coming here and I was completely delighted.

I came for my friends 70th birthday party and we are pre-ordered our food I was excited to have the beef bourguignon. I actually pretended to talk like Julia Child in my head the entire night how can you not do that eating french food. Or is that just my ovary creative imagination. LOL very good make sure you BYOB know liquor license which is OK

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 6, 2018

This was such a wonderful spot, authentic French cuisine at very, very affordable prices. I was transported to a family restaurant in a country village in the south of France. A must stop if you in or visiting Atlanta.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2018

Great food at wonderful prices! I had the Boeuf Grillé à la Mode aux Fruits. It was truly an amazing combination of flavors! Reading the description from the menu, I imagine a lot of people would be afraid to try it...but WOW. I wish we had ordered bread to sop up the leftover sauce 'cause I was tempted to drink it from the plate :) It came with mashed potatoes that were wonderful too and all for $8. The calamari was just OK so I think next time I would try another appetizer. No room for dessert but the dessert menu sounded great. I'll be going back for sure!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Babetha297
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

We came here because our kids really wanted crepes. The menu was a little all over the place (dim sum, French, Italian) but that worked really well for us. The prices were unbelievably low. I actually asked some people if it was a tapas bar (when do you ever get salmon for $8). Service was really slow, but that was perhaps because there were only 2 people working. The waitress wad very polite but looked and smelled like she had a very late Saturday night. Our food was served on paper plates and the food was in foil wrapped paper trays which was a bit unexpected. Everything tasted lovely. I would most definitely go back.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

We returned to this restaurant on a recent visit to Atlanta. Very reasonable prices for French cuisine with bottles of wine priced under $30. Don’t miss the escargot or the shrimp dumplings appetizers. Located in a small house on a busy road, there is parking in front or next door. Great service. We will be back

Date of visit: April 2018