“Fun for Dim Sum”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

We have lives in Atlanta for 30 years and have enjoyed numerous Chinese restaurants over the years but had yet to venture into Dim Sum. A friend invited me one Saturday morning and then I returned a few weeks later with my husband and young adult son. We enjoyed a leisurely brunch ordering this and that off of the carts that came by, some hot options, some room temperature. Our favorites were the various types of dumplings plus a sweet bun filled with bean paste and rolled in sesame seeds. Prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

So, I don't mind waiting for a seat and I don't even mind if it's not the cleanest place but what I can't forgive is mediocre food that's overpriced and getting full off of it. We got 3 small dim sum dishes and 2 medium dishes and the bill was about $25 (really glad we didn't order more).

At dim sum places, usually the carts come to your table but at this place, you pretty much have to stalk a cart or be in a ginormous group. Any time the cart would get close to our table/aisle, they decided to go backwards and towards the big groups instead...the table of 2 would like to eat too!

They got bonus points for pan frying the radish cakes by our table. The points got taken away because they didn't grill it all the way, it was too oily, and the flavor wasn't that great. I was extremely disappointed since this is the one dish I HAVE to order whenever I go to dim sum.

Overall, I literally left this place angry and I'm still angry even after writing this review. Go to Canton House or just buy some frozen food from hmart if you want dim sum.

Reviewed August 21, 2018

It has been a while since I have enjoyed dim sum here and they seem to have really improved their selection. The variety was broad and the taste was delicious. I highly reccomend this place.

Reviewed June 25, 2018

We stopped in to eat dinner on the way to the theatre and were pleasantly delighted with this restaurant. We were extremely well attended, served a delicious meal at a reasonable price. Oolong tea was provided on the table immediately and kept in good supply. We ordered spring rolls, Mongolian beef, beef with Chinese broccoli, and filet and garlic. They were all absolutely delicious! The servers were all dressed in black and white and looked pretty sharp. The only drawback I saw was the handrail on the way upstairs to the restroom was rickety but other than that, it was a very enjoyable visit.

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

The steamed buns were good, as were many of the other items. I’m no expert, but it seemed good to me, and there were certainly a lot of people there.