“Popular Restaurant With Locals”
Review of Copper Pot

Copper Pot
Ranked #7 of 55 Restaurants in Clarkesville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We were in between lunch & dinner. Decided to stop here. Even though only about 5 p.m. the place was getting busy. We decided to split pizza. I ordered Margharita which was prepared perfectly. The pizza was perfect. 1 got dessert and noted it was best 1 on our trip. Looked like a band setting up & by the time we were leaving really busy restaurant. We had a marvelous waitress. This gal loved her job & the restaurant. Prices very reasonable. We will be back.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant. Wonderful pizza, good Italian dishes . I am on a low carb diet and love their salads. If I need simply a grilled meat and veggie, they are happy to accommodate.

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Went for a business trip... there were about 15 of us. I ordered The Southerner pizza which had pulled pork BBQ, bacon and pimento cheese. The pimento cheese had an odd taste but the rest of the pizza was excellent.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

We have eaten here probably 30-40 times. With one exception the food has always been terrific. Those are great odds. But the service is always extremely slow, even when they are not busy. I expect to wait a long time when the have bogo specials but on other visits it is always a wait to get served, (hope you don't need a refill or another drink), then the food takes awhile (made to order I get it, but 20-25 min for a pie when it's not busy?) then you have to wait forever to get your check. It must be the culture of the place because it is this way with every server we've ever had. I have met the owner and he is a great guy and a great chef. We eat here at least once per month, sometimes more. If I see it get better I will happily up my stars.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

We were first time visitors and opted to sit outside due to the crowded set up inside, and the smokiness from the ovens. Now, some people would really enjoy the bustle and energy, but my husband and I were looking to talk effortlessly.

The server was friendly but scattered. We were only a few bites into our appetizer when the main meal arrived, so we were rushing to eat our pizzas. We didn't have water refills until the end of the meal. I believe the server was working inside and out, and very busy. The food was solid, but nothing surprising.