“HIDDEN TREASURE”

Mama Dar's Pizza
Ranked #3 of 55 Restaurants in Clarkesville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 10, 2017

I've been wanting to find this place and go for years. So glad I finally made it by!! Best food!!! Family Owned and operated. We were completely in love! Perfect ending to our amazing day of the Solar Eclipse. As busy as they were, they handled everything beautifully and every customer there had a great experience. Our young waiter stole our heart....very sweet and professional. Will be my treat out every time I;m up that way now. Sandwiches were to die for!! Everything was made and baked fresh. Cant wait to try the pizza....I drooled everytime one came out of the oven.

1  Thank TalulaVoss

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

Really great pizza, reminded me of New York pizza. The salad was also very fresh. The owners are really nice. It is very close to Tallulah Falls Park.

1  Thank John H
Reviewed July 19, 2017

While vacationing in the Tallulah Gorge area, we were lucky enough to come across this unassuming little gem. Great food, great people, great service...and inexpensive to boot. We returned several times for pizza, salads and sandwiches.

1  Thank FrankBainbridge
Reviewed July 10, 2017

GREAT "new york style" pizza. Great thin crust. Cooked well so the crust is crispy and not soggy. My only wish is they would put more sauce on - but I just ask for a side as I like to dip my crust. You have to try this place. Affordable and wonderful!!!

1  Thank lizamac
Reviewed July 10, 2017

This place has wonderful pizza! Great selection of food for everyone in the family. You will be pleasantly surprised by this off the beaten path gem.

1  Thank jennymI8744GV