“Date night ”

Mama Dar's Pizza
Ranked #3 of 55 Restaurants in Clarkesville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

I'm so excited to give this review, found this place by accident and I'm not sure how I've missed it. I live 5 minutes away and can honestly say it's a hidden gem. Excellent food and awesome service!!!! Already planning my next visit.

1  Thank 995reneew

Reviewed December 21, 2017

This little hidden gem is one of our favorite places to eat. We haven't found anything that isn't really good. Worth the trip every time!!

Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

The place is small with limited seating. You can also get it to go.
I had the philly cheese steak, fresh cut fries. I also got a pizza. The pizza was New York style with lots of toppings. It was very good and I thought was the best pizza in town. Prices were good for quality pizza.

The Cheese steak was very good and the fries were excellent. Drinks were in the can with a glass of ice. Prices were very good for quality of food. They do allot of business so get their early if you want to eat in. Understand hamburgers are very good and other menu items are also good. They have a good variety of foods to choose from if you don’t like pizza.

If in the area I will definitely go back.

1  Thank TigerPC
Reviewed September 10, 2017

I've been wanting to find this place and go for years. So glad I finally made it by!! Best food!!! Family Owned and operated. We were completely in love! Perfect ending to our amazing day of the Solar Eclipse. As busy as they were, they handled everything beautifully and every customer there had a great experience. Our young waiter stole our heart....very sweet and professional. Will be my treat out every time I;m up that way now. Sandwiches were to die for!! Everything was made and baked fresh. Cant wait to try the pizza....I drooled everytime one came out of the oven.

1  Thank TalulaVoss
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

Really great pizza, reminded me of New York pizza. The salad was also very fresh. The owners are really nice. It is very close to Tallulah Falls Park.

1  Thank John H