“ Best surprise in N. GA”
Review of Mama Dar's Pizza

Mama Dar's Pizza
Ranked #3 of 55 Restaurants in Clarkesville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

I don’t know why we waited so long to have dinner here. Pizza was by far the best in the area. If you haven’t been here you have missed the best in N. GA. The crust is as good as it gets but keep in mind it’s New York style. I’m going back soon!

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to NC and it was the best decision ever ! Staff were very friendly, professional and attentive. Our order came out quick and food was DELICIOUS!! We can't wait to go back . Thanks again Ma-Ma Dars..

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

Yum! We stopped in on a rainy, rainy afternoon. Business was slow. Wifey(the picky eater), asked for variation on a sandwich on the menu. No problem. She REALLY enjoyed her sandwich. I had hot buffalo wings which were pretty good. We also had the fresh cut fries and beer battered cheese sticks. Both were awesome. It's just a little hole in the wall but the food is great and the place is clean. Be careful not to block the drive thru when you park. The regulars will correct you. Did I mention the 100 score from the health department????? My only issue is they need a diffuser on the AC unit as itt was blowing right on our table. An old license plate and some sheet metal screws would fix that right up. Lol. Great food. Great service. We'll be back. Oh yeah, sorry bout the shaker she knocked on the floor!

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Food is fresh and delicious. Staff is very friendly. If you’re in the area, look it up. You won’t be disappointed. Best pizza and Philly cheesesteak in the area.

Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

I'm so excited to give this review, found this place by accident and I'm not sure how I've missed it. I live 5 minutes away and can honestly say it's a hidden gem. Excellent food and awesome service!!!! Already planning my next visit.

1  Thank 995reneew