“The best trout ever!”

Glen-Ella Springs Inn Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Glen-Ella Springs Inn Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Clarkesville
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Orchard Road
Description: Casual fine dining in an historic country setting
Reviewed September 18, 2018

I had the local trout and it was the BEST I have ever had. The salad was also fantastic and the bread very special. The service was spectacular and prices amazingly reasonable.

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

The weekend at Glen-Ella Inn was one of the nicest places we have ever stayed. Rooms very comfortable. Staff very friendly and professional. Restaurant was superb. Best meal we have ever eaten My husband ate steak. He said most delicious he had ever eaten. I had the trout. Best trout I’ve ever eaten. I highly recommend the Inn and restaurant. We will go back

Reviewed August 10, 2018

We loved this Inn, and ate at the restaurant two nights because we were tired after hiking and it's very pleasant and convenient, but the food was only okay. There are sauces on most of the meats that are really sweet. Even the breakfast ham came covered in a sweet and sour type sauce, and the "champagne cream" sauce on the fish special, which doesn't sound like it should be sweet, was really sweet. If you love sweet, you're golden, but otherwise ask for no sauce and you'll be okay. Besides that, the Inn is adorable and the staff are so lovely that I feel bad leaving a bad review, but I'm hoping it'll be helpful.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Everything at Glen-Ella Springs Inn is amazing but their restaurant is a hidden gem. The food here is food you could get at any high end restaurant in a metropolitan city. The food is absolutely delicious. And the service is great. Everyone seems to really care about the patrons and wants you to have a great experience. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed July 27, 2018

My husband and I stayed at Glen-Ella for four nights, and could've eaten dinner at their restaurant each and every one of them. The chef does amazing, artistic work. We were never disappointed whether it be dinner, or the breakfast (included when staying overnight). Fantastic place.