“Great view”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

We Went for lunch. The She Crab Soup is delicious. BLT was good. Our service was very good. The Bison burger was very tasty! Great view of the lake.

Date of visit: October 2017
James R, Owner at The Chophouse At Laprades, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2017

Dear Roxanne H,
Thank you for taking the time to post a Trip Advisor review for my restaurant. I'm very glad your party enjoyed themselves. We pride ourselves on the quality of our food and service and it's nice to hear our guests positive comments. I hope to welcome you back to the Chophouse at Laprade's in the near future.
Thanks again, James Reaux

Reviewed October 13, 2017

Excellent restaurant with great view of one the most beautiful lakes lakes in North East Georgia. Has ample seating in inside and outdoor sections of the restaurant. Menu includes a variety of comfort food selections including burgers, steaks, tuna, fish and chips. Ample selection of domestic and foreign beer and wines. Good service, good food and reasonable prices

Date of visit: October 2017
James R, Owner at The Chophouse At Laprades, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Dear jkriegsmann,
Thank you for taking the time to post a Trip Advisor review for my restaurant. I'm very glad you enjoyed your experience with us! We pride ourselves on offering great quality food and service in a relaxed upscale atmosphere. I'll be sure share your comments with the staff. Please visit us again in the future.
Thanks again, James Reaux

Reviewed October 2, 2017

I was surprised at the leisurely elegance of this place. I sat on the deck upstairs and watched the boats come in. Awesome. Then I saw huge burgers go by. I had to try one but on my next visit. I already ordered some potato skins. geesh. When they arrived all I could think of was the huge burgers that went by. Then I started to eat. OMG!!!! It was delish and I was not sorry at all. Then I ordered the Charleston She Crab soup. I did have to ask for the sherry on the side but they complied and it was like being in Charleston again. Especially on the water. All in all the food was tasty as heck (especially for the mtns.) and the prices were very reasonable. The service was excellent. Met the manager (Jim Carey look alike) he was hilarious. We had a marvelous time. Will definitely be back.

Date of visit: August 2017
James R, Owner at The Chophouse At Laprades, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Dear Denise M,
Thank you for your recent Trip Advisor review for my restaurant, The Chophouse at Laprade's. I appreciate you giving us a "5 STAR" rating! We work hard at the Chophouse to make sure our food and services exceed our guests expectations. It's always great to hear from our customers. I look forward to welcoming you back.
Thanks again! James Reaux

Reviewed August 19, 2017

Very enjoyable dining experience.The food was delicious and the view of the lake was an added bonus.

Date of visit: July 2017
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

We came for the first time for a nice Sunday lake side lunch. The food is fantastic and Nichole our server made the experience wonderful. They also have great lakeside views from anywhere in the restaurant. We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: July 2017
James R, Owner at The Chophouse At Laprades, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2017

Melissa C,
Thank you for taking the time to post a Trip Advisor review for my restaurant. I appreciate you giving us a "5 Star" review. I'll be sure to pass your comments on to the crew. Please visit us again in the near future!