“Poor service, poor management”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #23 of 54 Restaurants in Clarkesville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 6, 2015

I placed my order via their online tool and PREPAID due to previous poor service at this location.

Upon arrival the cashier stated he had no idea about my order. I asked for the manager and she was downright rude about it.

Bottom line? It took an hour and a half to pick up takeout from this restaurant.

Lesson learned. Avoid this store.

I still can't get over the cavalier attitude from the store manager this evening. Saturday Oct 4. 6PM.

Never again.

I'm now a 15 year FORMER customer.

Reviewed April 20, 2015

It's Zaxby's chicken done right, What can you really say.... Always packed, Always a wait... But that is not a bad thing. They stay true to the Zaby's Brand and Never out of order... Will keep coming back to this Zaby's and enjoy the friendly staff and great food.

Reviewed November 11, 2014

I like the drive thru but wish people with large orders would go inside to order. I love their chicken. Always fresh, hot and great taste. Wish it had tea for $1.00

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Good food, great price and the service is wonderful. Salads are in abundance and better for you but you must have chicken on top of it. It is the best!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Good salads too. We sometimes get takeout as we did this week but the food is always good. The tenders have gotten so small that they are almost nuggets but overall the food is good and reasonably priced.