“Interesting Building For Zaxby's, but Good, Fast Service!”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #23 of 54 Restaurants in Clarkesville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I eat here from time-to-time and always receive fast service! I find Zaxby's to be an affordable, tasty meal. You get better service here than most other Z chains around and would recommend anyone to try out this Zaxby's.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

Love Zaxby's restaurants...this is another good one. Very clean and food is always hot and fresh...might have to wait a little while but it'll be worth it.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

I placed my order via their online tool and PREPAID due to previous poor service at this location.

Upon arrival the cashier stated he had no idea about my order. I asked for the manager and she was downright rude about it.

Bottom line? It took an hour and a half to pick up takeout from this restaurant.

Lesson learned. Avoid this store.

I still can't get over the cavalier attitude from the store manager this evening. Saturday Oct 4. 6PM.

Never again.

I'm now a 15 year FORMER customer.

Reviewed 20 April 2015

It's Zaxby's chicken done right, What can you really say.... Always packed, Always a wait... But that is not a bad thing. They stay true to the Zaby's Brand and Never out of order... Will keep coming back to this Zaby's and enjoy the friendly staff and great food.

Reviewed 11 November 2014

I like the drive thru but wish people with large orders would go inside to order. I love their chicken. Always fresh, hot and great taste. Wish it had tea for $1.00