“Bad”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

Strike 1: Ordered unsweet tea...got sweet.

Strike 2: Was overcharged $2 for my GARDEN Zensation Zalad. Charged $7.79, should've been $5.79 because I ordered mine without chicken.

Strike 3: She put all three items in the same small bag; 2 wings and things ON TOP OF my salad. You don't put hot items on a salad...common sense.

Just plain bad service.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

I come here for the zalads, as they call them.Always plenty and I dine in with my newspaper.Clean dining room and it's only about 5 minutes from where we live.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank sandracU5354YM
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

The wife and I were in a hurry and decided to give them another try and it was greatly improved.

They have raised the prices considerably but along with that the food quality. The tenders were large and lightly breaded like the good old days. The wings were great and the slaw is about the best you can get.

Welcome back Zaxby's!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Went with friends and food was fast and good. Only negative is place looks dirty and worn out especially in the ordering area, and pick up.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed May 25, 2017

We usually enjoy our food from this Zaxby's. We either get the Fried House Salad, Chicken Sandwich Combo, or Chicken Finger Plate. Pretty consistent, except an occasional mistake on the order. Salads are a little expensive, but are large. If visiting at peak times, you probably will have a wait. Overall a good experience.

Date of visit: April 2017