“Went for the salads..yummy”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #26 of 55 Restaurants in Clarkesville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

The TV advertisement for their array of salad choices prompted us to try Zaxby’s...not disappointed. The salad was fresh with perfect additions to make a desirable Cobb Salad.
Price was very reasonable and the portion was extremely generous. Try it...

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

Strike 1: Ordered unsweet tea...got sweet.

Strike 2: Was overcharged $2 for my GARDEN Zensation Zalad. Charged $7.79, should've been $5.79 because I ordered mine without chicken.

Strike 3: She put all three items in the same small bag; 2 wings and things ON TOP OF my salad. You don't put hot items on a salad...common sense.

Just plain bad service.

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

I come here for the zalads, as they call them.Always plenty and I dine in with my newspaper.Clean dining room and it's only about 5 minutes from where we live.

1  Thank sandracU5354YM
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

The wife and I were in a hurry and decided to give them another try and it was greatly improved.

They have raised the prices considerably but along with that the food quality. The tenders were large and lightly breaded like the good old days. The wings were great and the slaw is about the best you can get.

Welcome back Zaxby's!

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Went with friends and food was fast and good. Only negative is place looks dirty and worn out especially in the ordering area, and pick up.