“Wow! Excellent restaurant in small town”
Review of Harvest Habersham

Harvest Habersham
Ranked #2 of 55 Restaurants in Clarkesville
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Farm to Table restaurant featuring local ingredients, all dishes made from scratch, to create a style of cooking we call Genuine Food.
Reviewed September 22, 2018

Innovative, fresh, farm to table place. The service was professional and the food was different and delicious. I would drive out of the way for this again.

Reviewed September 14, 2018

Took my parents to a belated 58th wedding anniversary dinner in early Sept. We had an amazing dinner and I have had some amazing meals in my life. I enjoyed the nice selections of wine and my appetizer, fried green tomatoes were delicate, crispy bread coating not oily and the tomatoes were really delicious. My salad was even better. Beautiful mixture of baby greens w/ minced onion,tomatoes, peppers, microgreens and a lovely homemade ranch dressing. The trout dinner was impeccable! Nice light breading served over a beautiful faro grain w/ okra, pork, tomato/cream sauce. To finish off our dinner we shared a lovely chocolate truffle plate.

I only wish we lived nearby. We would eat here every week! Kudos to the chefs, staff and the farmers who make this all possible! Excellent!!!!

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I enjoyed a fantastic dinner at Harvest. I looked around the table, and everyone’s plate was clean! The service was friendly and attentive and the food was outstanding, and could rival any stand out restaurant in the Atl area where most of us were from. I love that the menu is new each night. The basil ice cream was the perfect ending to a perfect dinner.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Our dinner got off to a great start last night! When we first walked in the door, I saw the health score posted: 100A!! I watch health scores and when I saw the sign, I knew I was going to love this restaurant. We started off with an appetizer of fried green tomatoes, goat cheese, and heirloom tomatoes. This was almost a meal in itself. This has not been the best year for heirloom tomatoes. But, they were wonderful. My entree was scallops with dixie butter peas and squash. What a wonderful combination. I have never heard of dixie butter peas. Incredible! Dessert was an interesting combination of Pana cotta, tomatoes and basil. A friend of mine had ribeye with potatoes and green beans. He loved it! The service is great and parking was a breeze. And lastly, we loved our cocktails and wine!!

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

We made every effort to get there before closing - and so worth it. Tonight they served Wreckfish which I've never had before but I certainly will if I ever come across it again. This chef is one of the best and the hostess is so knowledgeable and helpful. They care about the food and the patrons. This is one of the BEST RESTAURANTS I've ever been to and will look forward to next time