“Great food but they forget to put everything in the bag sometimes...”
Review of Bojangles

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bojangles
Ranked #25 of 59 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed October 11, 2017

I love this place. Food is great, but on the last 5 drive-thru trips, I would say that 3 times they've forgotten a spoon ( when I ordered slaw ) napkins, and once a straw

Reviewed September 8, 2017

I didn't know what to order, so I asked the employee for his favorite and he was happy to share. The baked chicken pieces meal I had was delicious!

Reviewed August 19, 2017

Stopped by for a to go order. Staff made mistake on order, but was still good. A little slow. Fries were great. Chicken was good.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

My family was recently in Cleveland and at at this location. It was our first trip to Bojangles. We loved the chicken and biscuits. The service was fast and friendly. We would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

I was expecting only Fast Food, but did not expect how Good the Dirty Rice, Cajun Pinto Beans and Chicken would be from this type of Restaurant. The Service was great, exactly as ordered and most of all, it was truly delicious. It was so good that I made the 18 mile trip twice before I headed back to Apopka, FL where my Wife and I have been during this past winter. I was up to clean the house and then bring my Wife who has had a major Right Brain Stroke Home for the first time in 2 years. A lot of my future business will be making this trip, a life saver.