“Try it! ”

The Soda Fountain Cafe
Ranked #1 of 57 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

We stopped after our visit to babyland (a must stop!) and service was fast, chicken fingers were really good. It’s nothing special inside and seemed to be connected to a pharmacy or something (we have never seen that in Minnesota) food was great and service was good. Vanilla Coke was fabulous! And in a foam cup-even better!Would be back if in the area!

Reviewed November 22, 2017

This cafe is a little out of my way, however every time I have been there the food is always fresh and tasty. Excellent hamburgers and daily specials

Reviewed October 5, 2017

We weren't really told how to proceed so waited in a line speculating what we were supposed to do. The burgers were ok. Nothing to make a special trip for, but it worked for when we wanted to eat, finally.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

This place is so cute inside! It's like being back in time. The food is great and the prices are very good.
I love their onion rings and burgers. They have gluten free buns which are very good according to my friend who had one. Their milkshakes are so good!! It's truly a old fashion soda fountain shop!

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

Got the Georgia burger ( peaches Swiss cheese and vidalia onions). It was unreal! I never try new or different things but am so glad I did!