“pricing is confusing”

and up
North Georgia Zoo and Farm Admission Pass
Ranked #4 of 12 things to do in Cleveland
More attraction details
Owner description: Alligators To Zebras! Over 400 animals. 2 attractions in one! Come visit a working farm with over 200 rare breed and miniature farm animals. Feed, pet and learn more about animals from mini pig,cows,goats to water buffalo and camels. Take a guided Wildlife Walk to get up close and personal with a variety of exotic animals such as Lemurs, Cougars, Kangaroos, monkeys, Toucans, Wolves and more! Other options include animal shows, camel encounters, pony rides and more!
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Pricing is confusing. Its more like a petting zoo. They have some cool animals but not affordable for families. I hope that changes soon.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"sheep and cows"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018

This was the first time I visited the zoo. I took my son there and we purchased the Fennec Fox Encounter - which was amazing. My son was thrilled to have a personal experience with such a wonderful critter. The staff was amazing, informed, and the zoo was a real surprise... it was very interactive, and had animals that I had never seen, nor heard of, before. I highly recommend a visit!

2  Thank Sean M
Hopeforyou, Manager at North Georgia Zoo, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Sean, thank you so much for the review! We are so glad to hear that you and your son enjoyed your time at the zoo and he was able to get up close and personal with some amazing animals! We hope to have you all visit us again :)

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I have been here 3 different times. I am an animal lover and love the up close to the animals environment that this zoo provides. It's not the the Atlanta zoo that is very pristine but the animals are far out of reach. It is very rustic but the proximity to the animals makes that a non-issue. It is very educational and hands on. Not like any zoo I've been to. And so many wonderful encounters to choose from that are unlike any others I've experienced. We did the otter encounter at the most recent visit and was blown away. It made my life long dream come true of really experiencing an otter. I loved it so much. It was the best day of my life!

3  Thank Gina B

Gina we are so glad to hear how much you love the zoo! We love having you come out to visit us and our animals! Thank you so much for the review and hope to see you again! The otters say hello!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

The Best Day EVER! We purchased the Sloth Experience and it was amazing. Ethan our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable. The care of the animals showed in how Ethan spoke about them and took care of them while we were there. I would go back in a heart beat!!!!!! All other exhibits were so fantastic. Very interactive for younger children. We were able to pet rabbits, goats (adult and babies) All the animals looked very health and well maintained as well as nourished.

2  Thank Alisa W

Alisa, we are so glad to hear how much you enjoyed your Sloth Experience! Thank you so much for the review and sharing your experience. We hope to have you visit again soon, Jubilee & Jolly say hello!

See more reviews
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

This is our second time at this zoo and this experience was much better than the first. This time, admission included the Wildlife Walk which is a guided mini-tour that takes an hour. Beverly was our guide and she was fantastic. The tour was very informational and we were able to see lots of exotic animals. At the end, she brought out a few animals that we could pet.

After that, my kids had a wildlife encounter which also took an hour. These are very expensive and I was disappointed that as parents we couldn’t watch our kids have this experience unless we paid an “observer” fee. Ridiculous based on the prices we paid.

We then bought some feed and spent our last hour feeding goats, holding baby rabbits and holding a baby lambs. (I think some of this was specific to Easter).

Tips: we enjoyed our spring time visit. Cooler temps, lots of baby animals and less crowded. (Easter weekend) we went from 1pm-4pm on Sat and it wasn’t crowded at all. If you want a specific animal encounter, book it in advance. Arriving at 1pm greatly limited our options. We got lucky that one of the remaining encounters was one that my kids wanted.

Cons: very expensive. We spent $220 for 4 adult zoo passes (2 parents, 2 teens) + 2 encounters for the teens.

I’m still giving it 5 stars because it was a very enjoyable experience for the entire family and Beverly was an outstanding guide.

1  Thank jamieinomaha