“Thanksgiving Meal”

Wendell's
Ranked #18 of 57 Restaurants in Cleveland
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

Our family has been going to eat Thanksgiving here for the past 4 years. It has always been great with homemade sides, turkey and ham, and homemade deserts. This year we were served processed turkey breast, instant mashed potatoes. When it was time for the desert that we ordered she said they only had banana pudding and their cobbler and pies wouldn't be ready for another 20 minutes. This is what we heard a waitress tell someone when we first arrived. Folks something has really changed here!!! I would not recommend wasting your time or money to eat here!!! We will go elsewhere next Thanksgiving.

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

This little country restaurant offers breakfast all day and a huge selection of various lunch and dinner options. The prices are excellent and the amount of food you get should please even the biggest of eaters (like me). I would highly recommend this place. The service was great.

Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

Great place with a cozy feel to it. Manager on duty went out of her way to ensure my husband got a good gluten free meal.

Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

Great place for families or groups. Wait staff was fast with refills and condiments. Not a fancy place but we left full and happy.

Reviewed November 17, 2016

The service was good. The girl was very friendly. I had blue berry pancakes and they were very good, lots of blue berry in them. My sister had the home made biscuit and it was like home made. Very good. We plan on going back.