“Yum!”

Glenda's
Ranked #7 of 57 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 6, 2017

This is the quintessential down home cookin' restaurant. The food tasted home-cooked and the portions were ample. We ate there on a Friday night and it was standing room only. I got pinto beans, coleslaw, green beans and cornbread. As good as Cracker Barrel! If you are in Cleveland, you must try here.

Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

My only complaint is the need a balsamic dressing on the salad bar and I wish I had a dollar for Everytime I saw someone go by the peanuts on the salad bar stick their hand I and grab a handful, I certainly don't want to eat something that has had a stranger's hand in it ,whose knows where that hand has been

Reviewed October 30, 2017

Stopped at Glenda's for lunch after a friend's recommendation to try the chicken livers. Service was prompt and friendly. The menu is varied and offers choices to include the nice salad bar. I did order a half order of chicken livers, and they lived up to the recommendation. If you crave a southern style meal, give Glenda's a try.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here a number of times, but never had a good meal here. Tough, overcooked, tasteless, uninspired salads...

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Have been driving by Glenda's for years & finally stopped for lunch. What a treat! Hubby had fried chicken breast with cole slaw & baked potato. I had 1/2 order of chicken livers, mashed potatoes w/gravy & green beans. Great food, tasted so good! Green beans need a bit more seasoning, for my taste but the chicken livers were excellent. Lightly breaded & cooked to perfection! Biscuits are huge. Will definitely be back for more good cooking.