“Not your mother's Dominos!”
Review of Domino's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #30 of 57 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed 1 July 2016

Domino's has changed their menu, and this location has kept up very well. The pizzas were always satisfactory, but I really like their pasta dishes, and the artisan pizzas are excellent. Be sure to use the online coupons for a real deal!

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Cheese bread good ... Alfredo good...but delivered the chocolate browning things and not the molten crunch cake my kids wanted ! So we have to give them the cookie thing ...back..for them to deliver the molten...which is fine Noone touched it ...but I know it will end up n trash ...And the cheery bread doesn't automatically come with sause u gotta buy that too!!!!

Reviewed 12 October 2014 via mobile

This dominos is the worst that there could be my family got a pizza we got sick a couple hours after we ate the pizza I think we got food poison I recommend if you eat there to be careful you may get sick if I could I would shut this place down this has made me so sick be careful

Reviewed 26 January 2014

The price was good because we used an online coupon from their site / Ordered to taste and they kept our order saved to save time next time / Grade A chicken / Delicious bacon / Will definitely eat there again /