“The best captain D's”

Add it.
Captain D's
Ranked #14 of 59 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

I've been to a lot of Captain D's all across the country. This one gave me the best lunch I've ever had compared to other Captain D's. I know it's fast food, but it still was a good meal. The facility is super clean and the employees are very friendly. Good job!

Reviewed August 9, 2017

We went to this restaurant after reading prior reviews.Against my better judgment,we went anyway.Food was fried to a crisp and rubbery shrimp were tasteless.There was no service.Locals seemed to like it according to reviews.It's a low class,fast food seafood nightmare.Don't eat there unless you are starving.Leave it to the locals

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Great lunch good service I ordered fish and shrimp all is good except the baked potato dry and old be sure if you stop by to ask them for a fresh baked potato. the place is clean the service is good.

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

The food is always hot and good at this fast food restaurant. Unfortunately they discontinued serving sweet potatoes, which were wonderful. Food is well-seasoned. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

We were camped near by and I love Capt'd's seafood so I really enjoyed eating here. This restaurant was very clean......