“Everything’s Scrumptious”

Country Bake Shoppe
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Cleveland
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

This bakery is consistently one of the best places for cakes, pies, and cinnamon pecan rolls. Their pound cakes are our favorite. My wife works nearby and will often go there to pickup a sandwich for lunch. Customer service is first rate.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

We use country bake shop a lot. The cinnamon rolls are delicious but you need to get to the store early or they will be gone. Everything I have purchased has always been great. I like their cakes and you can order a special cake at Easter and Christmas.

1  Thank dollyh668
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

I can't praise this place enough. I love to bake but never do it anymore because their stuff is so good. It is primarily a bake shop but they also have Boars Head meats and will make you a sandwich, quiche, various salads, and a few frozen entrees to take home. Just tried the burritos which were delicious and we have chicken enchiladas in the freezer awaiting us. A must stop if you come anywhere near Cleveland Ga.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

Called them on Friday 7-21 needing 3 fresh baked angel food cakes. They only had cakes that had been frozen. They said they would be baking new "fresh"angel food cakes early on Monday 7-25 and would hold 3 for me. Called this morning to find out what time I could pick up my 3 cakes baked this morning and they said they baked them on Saturday 7-22 and Froze them. I do not want a 4 day old cake. The only excellent rating they shoud get is for UNTRUTHS and FROZEN FOODS.
Never, Ever AGAIN!!!!

2  Thank Scott R
Reviewed July 8, 2017

We stop in often even though we live in Hall county. The " lunch special" is a great value as you get a freshly made sandwich on your choice of freshly baked bread with a side ( we are addicted to the baked potato salad,) a drink and the cookie of the day for 6.80. This is a great option in you are on your way to the mountains and need a picnic lunch! Way better than something like subway! I stopped in there for some items for a 4 th of July gathering at my home and picked up a coconut cake which was wonderful. Fresh breads,cakes,pies and salads....they even have gourmet dog treats that my dog rates as 2 paws up.